Israeli photographer Renata Paskal found her passion for the visual arts and image-making in the darkroom. She moved to New York City to pursue this career. Her signature photographic style combines fashion and art photography.
She has been published in major fashion magazines like Harper ́s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, GQ, Glamour, Marie Claire and lead to commissions from a plethora of clients like Inditex, Desigual, Pedro del Hierro, Carolina Herrera to name a few.
All the while she continues the pursue her art photography in both cosmopolitan and remote parts of the world documenting people and human experience.
- Harper ́s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, GQ, Glamour, Marie Claire, Mujer Hoy, El Pais Semanal, Tendencias, Nicotine, Duel Magazine, Vestal, ODDA Magazine)
- Inditex, Desigual, Pedro del Hierro, LOA by Lidia Aguilera, Carolina Herrera, Intimissimi, Etam, Maje)
- Documenting Ballet Culture (ballet schools and theaters, choreographers, dancers) in Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Moldova, Ukraine, Czech Republic).
- Photographing fashion models in art museums worldwide (Reina Sofia Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum, Le Louvre, Hermitage, The National Gallery, Joan Miró Foundation).
- Documenting ultra-Orthodox children in the Mea She´arim of Jerusalem